The Golden Age Of American Rock n Roll - MEGA

With The Golden Age Of Rock'n'Roll, Ace Records had a simple aim - to assemble the best series of US Hot 100 hits (from 1954 -1963, pre UK invasion) ever in catalogue. The first 3 volumes have all been highly successful and acclaimed and Volume 4 continues the absurdly high standards established so far with an excellent selection of tracks, in stunningly good sound quality, a generous playing time (30 tracks) and extensive, fascinating sleevenotes from Rob Finnis (with many vintage illustrations).The original source labels include (among others) Jamie, Legrand, Savoy, End, Gee, Josie, Okeh, Gone and Dore (collectively a record collector's dream goldmine). A fan currently trying to buy original singles of all the tracks in this series would need a very hefty overdraft, perhaps even a second mortgage. Among the gems on Volume 4 are Gary U.S. Bonds' New Orleans, a big hit that charted at No 6 in the US and No 16 in the UK, Sal Mineo's Start Movin' (In My Direction), which reached No 9 US and No 16 UK and Buddy Knox's classic Party Doll, No I US, No 29 UK. You'll Lose A Good Thing by Barbara Lynn reached No 8 in the US in 1962 and has remained one of the great New Orleans soul sides though Barbara was originally from Beaumont, Texas. (The guitarist on the song, by the way, is Mac Rebennack, a.k.a. Dr John). The Regents' Barbara-Ann was recorded in ten minutes at the end of a 1959 session, as a throwaway number. Two years later it was issued and soared into the Top 20. Like much of the best rock'n'roll, it was recorded quickly and under adverse conditions, but the freshness of the performance, the spontaneity of the recording and the lack of guile, all help sustain the immediacy of the song across the years. The '50s - pre 1963 were a 'golden age of rock'n'roll' and this CD unashamedly celebrates that.

Formato Mp3
Bitrate 320 kbps
Tamaño 2,69 gb
Servidor MEGA

Listado de Discos y temas

01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -

09 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
Especial 1 -
Especial 2 -
Especial 3 -
Especial 4 -
Especial 5 -
Especial 6 -

Listado de Discos

The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.1
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.2
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.3
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.4
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.5
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.6
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.7
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.8
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.9
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.10
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.11
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.12
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsBubbling Under' Edition
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsCountry Edition
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsDoo Wop Edition vol.1
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsDoo Wop Edition vol.2
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsNovelty Edition
The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsThe Follow-Up Hits Edition

Listado de temas

The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsBubbling Under' Edition
   =======================================================================================
   01 - Harmonica Fats - Tore Up.mp3                                                                  
   02 - The Robins - The White Cliffs Of Dover.mp3                                                    
   03 - Rod Bernard - Colinda.mp3                                                                     
   04 - Ronnie Hawkins - Bo Didley.mp3                                                                
   05 - The Metallics - Need Your Love.mp3                                                            
   06 - Ricky Allen - Cut You A-Loose.mp3                                                             
   07 - The Delicates - Ronnie Is My Lover.mp3                                                        
   08 - Doug Warren & The Rays - If The World Don't End Tomorrow (I'm Comin' After You).mp3           
   09 - Ral Donner - I Got Burned.mp3                                                                 
   10 - The Viceroys - Seagrams.mp3                                                                   
   11 - The Del-Vikings - Bring Back Your Heart.mp3                                                   
   12 - The Emotions - A Story Untold.mp3                                                             
   13 - The Tornadoes - Bustin' Surfboards.mp3                                                        
   14 - Joe & Ann - Gee Baby.mp3                                                                      
   15 - Jackie Brensten - Trouble Up The Road.mp3                                                     
   16 - Barry Darvell - How Will It End.mp3                                                           
   17 - Eddie Quinteros - Come Dance With Me.mp3                                                      
   18 - Robert Parker - All Nite Long (Part 2).mp3                                                    
   19 - Billy & The Essentials - Maybe You'll Be There.mp3                                            
   20 - Rusty & Doug - Louisiana Man.mp3                                                              
   21 - Bobby Bare - Book Of Love.mp3                                                                 
   22 - The Memos - My Type Of Girl.mp3                                                               
   23 - Freddie Fender - Holy One.mp3                                                                 
   24 - Aaron Neville - Over You.mp3                                                                  
   25 - The Earls - Life Is But A Dream.mp3                                                           
   26 - Jack B. Nimble & The Quicks - Nut Rocker.mp3                                                  
   27 - The Jesters - The Wind.mp3                                                                    
   28 - The Ducanes - I'm So Happy (Tra La La).mp3                                                    
   29 - Danny White - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye.mp3                                                       
   30 - Ricky Lyons - Shim Sham Shuffle.mp3     

.........................................................................................................................

The Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' RollCompact discsvol.12
   ======================================================================
   01 - Bo Diddley - Road Runner.mp3                                                                  
   02 - The Storey Sisters - Bad Motorcycle.mp3                                                       
   03 - Bill Justis - Raunchy.mp3                                                                     
   04 - The Rays - Silhouettes.mp3                                                                    
   05 - Jimmy Jones - Handy Man.mp3                                                                   
   06 - James Ray with The Hutch Davie Orchestra - If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody.mp3           
   07 - The Dovells - Bristol Stomp.mp3                                                               
   08 - Slim Harpo - Rainin' In My Heart.mp3                                                          
   09 - Larry Williams - Short Fat Fannie.mp3                                                         
   10 - John Zacherle - Dinner With Drac (Part 1).mp3                                                 
   11 - Timmie Rogers - Back To School Again.mp3                                                      
   12 - The Righteous Brothers - Little Latin Lupe Lu.mp3                                             
   13 - Etta & Harvey - If I Can't Have You.mp3                                                       
   14 - The Five Royales - Think.mp3                                                                  
   15 - Conway Twitty - Lonely Blue Boy.mp3                                                           
   16 - Charlie Gracie - Butterfly.mp3                                                                
   17 - The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman.mp3                                                      
   18 - Roy Brown - Let The Four Winds Blow.mp3                                                       
   19 - Marvin Rainwater - Whole Lotta Woman.mp3                                                      
   20 - Dick Dale & The Del-Tones - Let's Go Trippin'.mp3                                             
   21 - Jerry Butler - He Will Break Your Heart.mp3                                                   
   22 - John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom.mp3                                                               
   23 - Arthur Alexander - You Better Move On.mp3                                                     
   24 - LaVern Baker - Saved.mp3                                                                      
   25 - The Crystals - There's No Other (Like My Baby).mp3                                            
   26 - The Velaires - Roll Over Beethoven.mp3                                                        
   27 - The Three Friends - Dedicated (To The Songs I Love).mp3                                       
   28 - Bobby Gregg & His Friends - The Jam Part 1.mp3                                                
   29 - Marv Johnson - Come To Me.mp3                                                                 
   30 - Steve Alaimo - Every Day I Have To Cry.mp3
The Golden Age Of American Rock n Roll - MEGA
10 Puntos Score: 10/10
Visitas: 2053 Favoritos: 6
Ver los usuarios que votaron...
10 Comentarios The Golden Age Of American Rock n Roll - MEGA
muchas gracias
Cita danwro: Mostrar
LA PARTE 3, CON ERRORTEMPORAL, ME PASARIAS EL LINK? GRACIAS!! DANWRO, A VOS TE PASO?
Gracias por el aporte, la parte 3 no se descarga
mustiff - fargo666, Cosas de MEGA, lo volv?
Gracias!!! la parte 3 sin problemas  
Parte 3 ok!!! , Gracias
Cita mustiff: Mostrar
me pasa lo mismo
Gacias por la coleccion ya lo descarga y OK
Cita waterman10: Mostrar
gracias por re subir la parte 3, incre?
Excelente aporte. Gracias por compartir.  
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!