Sentimental Journey Collection - SF

Formato mp3   
Bitrate 128 kbps
Tamaño 266 mb
Servidor Solidfiles

Listado de temas:

(I'll Be With You In) Apple Blossom Time.mp3                                                       
   A Certain Smile.mp3                                                                                
   A Fine Romance.mp3                                                                                 
   A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square.mp3                                                          
   A Tree in the Meadow.mp3                                                                           
   Ac-Cent-Tchuate the Positive.mp3                                                                   
   All I Have to Do is Dream.mp3                                                                      
   All of Me.mp3                                                                                      
   All the Things You Are.mp3                                                                         
   American Patrol.mp3                                                                                
   Anniversary Song.mp3                                                                               
   As Time Goes By.mp3                                                                                
   Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart.mp3                                                                     
   Bewitched.mp3                                                                                      
   Blue Moon.mp3                                                                                      
   Blueberry Hill.mp3                                                                                 
   Butterfly.mp3                                                                                      
   Cara Mia.mp3                                                                                       
   Chanson D'Amour (Song of Love).mp3                                                                 
   Cruising Down the River.mp3                                                                        
   Cry Me a River.mp3                                                                                 
   Cry.mp3                                                                                            
   Diana.mp3                                                                                          
   Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes.mp3                                                           
   Dreamboat.mp3                                                                                      
   Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye.mp3                                                                      
   Goodnight Irene.mp3                                                                                
   Green Eyes.mp3                                                                                     
   Hair Of Gold, Eyes Of Blue.mp3                                                                     
   Harbour Lights.mp3                                                                                 
   Hear My Song Violetta.mp3                                                                          
   Here In My Heart.mp3                                                                               
   Hey There.mp3                                                                                      
   High Noon.mp3                                                                                      
   How High the Moon.mp3                                                                              
   I Loves You Porgy.mp3                                                                              
   I Only Have Eyes for You.mp3                                                                       
   I'll Be Home.mp3                                                                                   
   I'll Be Seeing You.mp3                                                                             
   I'll Get By.mp3                                                                                    
   I'll Walk Alone.mp3                                                                                
   I'm Making Believe.mp3                                                                             
   I'm Walking Behind You.mp3                                                                         
   In the Blue of the Evening.mp3                                                                     
   It Had To Be You.mp3                                                                               
   It Might As Well Be Spring.mp3                                                                     
   It's Magic.mp3                                                                                     
   Lay Down Your Arms.mp3                                                                             
   Let There Be Love.mp3                                                                              
   Little Things Mean a Lot.mp3                                                                       
   Love is a Many-Splendored Thing.mp3                                                                
   Love is Here to Stay.mp3                                                                           
   Love Me Tender.mp3                                                                                 
   More and More.mp3                                                                                  
   Mr Sandman.mp3                                                                                     
   Mr Wonderful.mp3                                                                                   
   My Darling, My Darling.mp3                                                                         
   Om The Street Where You Live.mp3                                                                   
   On a Slow Boat to China.mp3                                                                        
   Paper Doll.mp3                                                                                     
   Peg O' My Heart.mp3                                                                                
   Petite Fleur.mp3                                                                                   
   Racing With the Moon.mp3                                                                           
   Safe in My Arms.mp3                                                                                
   Sea of Love.mp3                                                                                    
   Sentimental Journey.mp3                                                                            
   Singing The Blues.mp3                                                                              
   Softly, Softly.mp3                                                                                 
   Stormy Weather.mp3                                                                                 
   Stranger In Paradise.mp3                                                                           
   Sunday, Monday Or Always.mp3                                                                       
   Take a Chance on Love.mp3                                                                          
   Tears on My Pillow.mp3                                                                             
   Tennessee Waltz.mp3                                                                                
   That Old Black Magic.mp3                                                                           
   The Gypsy.mp3                                                                                      
   The Lovely Weekend.mp3                                                                             
   The Nearness of You.mp3                                                                            
   The Ole Devil Called Love.mp3                                                                      
   The Story Of My Life.mp3                                                                           
   These Foolish Things.mp3                                                                           
   Till I Waltz Again With You.mp3                                                                    
   True Love Wins.mp3                                                                                 
   True Love.mp3                                                                                      
   Tuxedo Junction.mp3                                                                                
   Twilight Time.mp3                                                                                  
   Unchained Melody.mp3                                                                               
   Walkin' After Midnight.mp3                                                                         
   What a Difference a Day Makes.mp3                                                                  
   What Do You Want to Make Those Eyes at Me For¿.mp3                                                 
   Whatever Will Be, Will Be.mp3                                                                      
   Wheel of Fortune.mp3                                                                               
   Who's Sorry Now¿.mp3                                                                               
   Why Do Fools Fall in Love.mp3                                                                      
   With All My Heart.mp3                                                                              
   You Always Hurt The One You Love.mp3                                                               
   You Belong to Me.mp3                                                                               
   You'll Never Know.mp3                                                                              
   You'll Never Walk Alone.mp3                                                                        
   You're Breaking My Heart.mp3                                                                       
   Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart.mp3                                                             

Sentimental Journey Collection - SF
0 Puntos Score: 0/10
Visitas: 799 Favoritos: 0
1 Comentarios Sentimental Journey Collection - SF
Gracias Master!!
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!