Single-player
 Released:
 September 8, 1999
 Size:
 434.3 MB
 Company:
 Crystal Dynamics / Square Enix
 Rating:
 ESRB Rating: Mature (with Animated Blood, Animated Violence)
 Plataforma: PC
 Voces:Ingles

Textos: Ingles

Formato: .exe

Requisitos

Gothic atmosphere set by stylized visuals and moody music that dynamically changes with the environment.
 Ability to shift between two overlapping realms (spectral and material) creates unique puzzle-solving possibilities.
 Fascinating, wide-reaching story about betrayal and vengeance presented in so convincing and believable way that it really makes you thirst for souls of your adversaries.

USER REVIEWS
 Average rating:
 My review: add now
 My rating:
 Raziel, you are worthy...and so is this game by
 Ixodid
 I'm so glad that it has gotten it's release on gog.
 It was a great game for its time and it still holds up to this day. It was the game that brought the "Legacy of Kain" series on the map for most gamers and is one of the titles most fondly remembered of by fans of the series.
 And it goes to show why.
 The Soundtrack is truly epic and trust me when I say that there are definetly tunes in this game that you will catch yourself humming later on after you have completed the game.
 The riddles are creative and challenging and can mostly be solved by logic and thinking instead of just trial and error.
 The battles are fun, albeit sometimes a bit hectic and the Bossbattles are epic, having you face foes that are much more powerful and imposing than you are, but can be defeated by implying logic and tactic.
 Apr 26, 2012 | Is this helpful to you?
 (113 of 122 users found this helpful)
 A true gem by
 vicklemos
 This game is smooth and extremely playable; Soul Reaver has a great storyline with characters filled with charisma.
 You're lucky if you played this back in 2000. It was -and still is- a blast. Checking about the game on magazines and previews really astonished a lotta people just by checking the images, plot, etc. The Playstation and Dreamcast version are both similar to the PC, but specially this one really caught my attention because of its better textures and sound/music. Truly a piece of art.
 Soul Reaver is a must have for every gamer whos likes a good game. And yep, I'd never played the other previous titles in the series...
 (74 of 88 users found this helpful)
 An outstanding game! by
 CrisR82
 Personally one of my favorite series.
 The Legacy of Kain games have both a great storyline and a combination of complex puzzles and combat.
 The game will give you many MANY hours of fun, which completionists will find even more fun due to the huge amount of side-stuff to do, explore and find, while others will just enjoy the game for it's plotline and design.
 A highly recommended game!
 (57 of 65 users found this helpful)
 Nothing Better by
 malebolgia2163
 This video game series has to be my all time favorite. The story is epic, the voice acting is amazing and the atmosphere is overwhelming.
 The entire game series is great, and I'm surprised GOG didn't release the DOS version of Blood Omen first. I know that Blood Omen 2 and Defiance came out on PC as well, but am not sure if Soul Reaver 2 did. I hope that the entire series is put on GOG because these rare games (even more rare to find on PC) are truly the best in their league.
 Great puzzles, very satisfying combat and the boss fights are very memorable. Even if you haven't played Blood Omen, you'll still get a lot out of this game- but if you have there are plenty of nods to events in Blood Omen that you'll appreciate how rich and deep the lore is in this game series.
 (12 of 13 users found this helpful)
 one of my all time favorites by
 DCT
 Next to the original Blood Omen:Legacy of Kain, the Soul Reaver series was one of my all time favorite PS1/PS2 era games.
 The game takes place hundreds of years after Blood Omen where Kain after slaughtering the guardians of the pillars were driven mad. was tasked with a choice of sacrificing himself and restoring the final pillar which was balance and saving Nosgoth but bringing the vampires to complete extinction as Kain was the last or refuse and rule over a dying Nosgoth.
 Well guess what choice he made? So now in this game we play one of Kain's vampire children Raziel who dared have the audacity to have evolved before Kain thus leading Kain to kill him.
 (13 of 16 users found this helpful)
ESRB Rating: Mature (with Animated Blood, Animated Violence) © Square Enix Limited, 1999
 Genre:
 Action - TPP - Platformer
 Works on:
 Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
 Languages:
 Audio and text: English
 Modes:
 Single-player
 Released:
 September 8, 1999
 Size:
 434.3 MB
 Company:
 Crystal Dynamics / Square Enix
 Rating:
 ESRB Rating: Mature (with Animated Blood, Animated Violence)
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Capturas

Game Play Trailer

Trailer

Siempre ejecuta el juego como administrador Los juegos!
 Los juegos GoG no necesitas crack
 GOG.com (previamente conocido como Good Old Games) !!

Descargar!!
links intercambiables

Contrasena www.x-download.org

Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver [PC] [ENG] [GOG] (Size: 438.17 MB)
 setup_legacy_of_kain_soul_reaver_2.0.0.13.exe 434.29 MB
 Soul Reaver - Manual.pdf 1.33 MB
 soul_reaver_artworks.zip

Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver GoG

Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver GoG Ingles [Pc Full]
10 Puntos Score: 10/10
Visitas: 2023 Favoritos: 3
Ver los usuarios que votaron...
5 Comentarios Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver GoG Ingles [Pc Full]
lo tengo en espa?
es muy bueno pero existe con voces en espa?
que mal que este en ingles me mato todas las ganas de bajarlo xD .  De todas maneras  GRACIAS por el aporte
se puede jugar con el joystick de Xbox 360?
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!