Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (2015) (Sub ES)

Hola aqui les traigo el documental que salio hace no mas de 1 mes de Kurt D. Cobain, llamado Cobain: Montage of Heck, mas un yapa! que vendrian a ser otro documental de  Kurt Cobain llamado About a Son (del 2006) y el Original Soundtrack (2007) de About a Son, ambos documentales/peliculas estan en 1080p!.

Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, also billed as Cobain: Montage of Heck, is a documentary film about Nirvana front man and '90s rock icon Kurt Cobain, which premiered at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival.

Production

The documentary is directed by Brett Morgen who began work on it in 2007 when Cobain's widow, Courtney Love, approached him with the idea. It is the first documentary about Kurt Cobain to be made with the cooperation of his family. Morgen and his team were given access to the entirety of Cobain's personal and family archives. The documentary includes footage from various Nirvana performances and unheard songs, as well as unreleased home movies, recordings, artwork, photography, journals, demos, and songbooks. Morgen used the interviews in the film Lenny as a model for the interviews in the film. The film's title, Montage of Heck, takes its name from a musical collage that was created by Cobain with a 4-track cassette recorder in about 1988, of which there are two versions; one is about thirty-six minutes long and the other about eight minutes long. Several of the film's scenes were animated by Stefan Nadelman and Hisko Hulsing. Jeff Danna wrote an original score for the film. The film was co-produced by HBO Documentary Films and Universal Pictures International Entertainment Content Group. Cobain and Courtney Love's only daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, was a co-executive producer on the film.

Release

The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2015 and was subsequently shown at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival on February 8, 2015. The film received a limited theatrical release in the United Kingdom on April 10, 2015. In the United States, Universal Studios distributed the film for a limited theatrical release on April 24, 2015, where it was shown in just three theaters: the Cinerama Dome at Arclight Hollywood, the SIFF Cinema Egyptian Theatre in Seattle, and the IFC Center in New York City. The film premiered on television in the United States on HBO on May 4, 2015, and is scheduled for release on DVD and Blu-ray in North America on November 6, 2015.

Fuente: Wikipedia

Total file size: 2.84 GiB
Total duration: 2h 12mn
File Type: MP4
Subtitles: Spanish (Español/Hardsubs)

VIDEO

Format profile: [email protected]
Duration: 2h 12mn
Bit rate: 2 620 Kbps
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Frame rate mode: Constant
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Bit depth: 8 bits
Stream size: 2.42 GiB (85%)

AUDIO

Format: AC-3
Duration: 2h 12mn
Bit rate mode: Constant
Bit rate: 448 Kbps
Channel(s): 6 channels
Channel positions: Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz
Compression mode: Lossy
Language: English
Stream size: 424 MiB (15%)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!YAPA!

Kurt Cobain: About a Son (2006)

Kurt Cobain About a Son is a documentary about Kurt Cobain that debuted at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. It is directed by AJ Schnack. It was produced by Sidetrack Films. It features audio of interviews between Cobain and journalist Michael Azerrad done for the book Come as You Are: The Story of Nirvana, set over ambient cinematography of the places which Kurt Cobain called his home, mainly Aberdeen, Olympia, and Seattle. The film played at numerous film festivals, and was nominated for the 2007 Independent Spirit's Truer than Fiction Award. The DVD, which was released by Shout! Factory in February 2008, includes bonus interviews and commentary by Michael Azerrad and A.J. Schnack. Shout! Factory also put out the documentary's first Blu-ray edition on October 6, 2009.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt Cobain: About a Son (Original Soundtrack - OST) (2007)

21 / 00:00:55:08 / 63.63 MB

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[02:40] 01. Steve Fisk & Benjamin Gibbard - Overture
[00:17] 02. Kurt Cobain - Never Intended
[02:47] 03. Arlo Guthrie - The Motorcycle Song
[06:16] 04. Melvins - Eye Flys
[00:16] 05. Kurt Cobain - Punk Rock
[01:58] 06. Bad Brains - Banned In DC
[02:40] 07. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend
[02:49] 08. Half Japanese - Put Some Sugar On It
[03:43] 09. The Vaselines - Son Of A Gun
[02:42] 10. Butthole Surfers - Graveyard
[00:31] 11. Kurt Cobain - Hardcore Was Dead
[04:32] 12. Scratch Acid - Owner's Lament
[02:31] 13. Mudhoney - Touch Me I'm Sick
[01:06] 14. Kurt Cobain - Car Radio
[04:41] 15. Iggy Pop - The Passenger
[03:22] 16. Lead Belly - The Bourgeois Blues
[02:12] 17. R.E.M. - New Orleans Instrumental No. 1
[00:21] 18. Kurt Cobain - The Limelight
[03:55] 19. David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World
[02:59] 20. Mark Lanegan - Museum
[03:00] 21. Benjamin Gibbard - Indian Summer
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Agregar enlaces a JDownloader.

Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Kurt Cobain: About a Son

Kurt Cobain: About a Son Original Soundtrack

Saludos y disfruten del material :3!

NOTAS IMPORTANTES:

1. Puede que los archivos descargados no tengan extension de archivo o tengan una extension diferente como .dump .unk, si ese es el caso simplemente basta con agregarle la extension .rar para poder descomprimir, todos los archivos que subo y subire vendran sin extension o con otra extension diferente.

Imagen de ejemplo:

2. En caso de que sean dos o mas archivos sin extension normalmente les pondre un archivo .bat con el script para que renombre automaticamente los archivos si son varios archivos y vienen con extension .part*.rar (* = el numero, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc).

Aqui una imagen de ejemplo:

Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (2015) (Sub ES)
30 Puntos Score: 10/10
Visitas: 1952 Favoritos: 3
Ver los usuarios que votaron...
9 Comentarios Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (2015) (Sub ES)
Hola amigo, gracias por el aporte...pero solo me agrega el link del OST..si me ayudas con eso...
Cita elades: Mostrar
Sorry por los incovenientes ya esta arreglado, no se por que no me tomaba los enlaces pero ya se arreglo, prueba ahora a mi me funciona agregarlos a JD.

En cuanto al otro documental en unos 40 minutos termino de subirlo completo  

Gracias por pasarte amigo  
me puedes dar lops links no me funka el jd...por fa...gracias
Cita rino6040: Mostrar
Lo siento no doy enlaces sueltos, si no usas JDownloader te estas perdiendo de mucho material aqui en Identi, te recomiendo que trates de poder usar el JD. Esto es para proteger mejor los enlaces y duren mas tiempo.

Sorry.
ok gracias es que jd no me descarga y no se porque ?
exelente amigo, gracias , descargando
Gracias por el aporte! me podr?
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!