Unturned - Updates (Actualizable)

Antes que todo

Los archivos rar los comprimí en rar5, les recomiendo que actualizen a la última versión su Winrar, de lo contrario no van a poder descomprimir los archivos.

http://www.identi.li/index.php?topic=320365

Unturned es un juego de mundo abierto que se podría enmarcar como un multijugador de supervivencia mezcla entre un shooter de zombies y Minecraft, que permite al jugador centrarse junto a sus amigos en cómo parar la avalancha zombie, sea a lo peleando a lo bruto o construyendo una base de resistencia.

En esta aventura hay cabida a construirse una casa donde resguardarse las noches, realizar batidas en busca de suministros, cultivar para conseguir comida o negociar con otros jugadores. Es un juego desarrollado completamente con opiniones de la comunidad y que ahora y en el futuro incluirá cosas que sus jugadores decidan.

Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback: 

Fortification: 
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests. 

Survival: 
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting trees and rocks, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community. 

Explore: 
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot. 

Bandits: 
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices. 

Heroes: 
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals. 

Early Access: 
This is the first public release of the game, but new features and content are constantly getting added as a result of community feedback. You can see how far the game has come with the help of the community since the original testing prototype: 

Minimos: 

Processor: Good 
Memory: 512 MB RAM 
Graphics: Good 
DirectX: Version 9.0 
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space 
Sound Card: Good 
Additional Notes: If your computer is a toaster make sure it has at least 2 slots and is plugged into a wall socket.

Recomendados:

Processor: Best 
Memory: 4 GB RAM 
Graphics: Best 
DirectX: Version 11 
Network: Broadband Internet connection 
Hard Drive: 400 MB available space 
Sound Card: Best 
Additional Notes: A decent sized monitor.

Unturned v2.1.1 - ALI213  15/07/2014

Changelog de ésta versión:
Today 2 dedicated game server companies contacted me asking about getting out massive Unturned servers! The game just needs the Steamworks servers integrated with SteamCMD before that can happen though.

Additions:
-Added the miner helmet:

1 construction helmet + 1 torch = 1 miner helmet
2 rags = 1 bandage
2 bandage = 1 dressing
-Added the option to respawn at your bed.
-Added a 10 second cooldown on PvP for bed respawns.
-Added message for version mismatch.
-Added the ability to put shutters on walls to protect ladders.
-Added keybinds for turning nvgs on/off, dropping items and dequiping items.

Tweaks:
-Increased all XP drops.
-Increased metal shield health.
-Increased (slightly) crop growth time.
-Renamed reset to suicide.

Fixes:
-Fixed savedata resets when playing tutorial.
-Fixed a saving bug when destroying the only barricade in a zone.
-Fixed robery to robbery.

39.4 MB

Unturned v2.1.2.3 - ALI213  17/07/2014

Changelog de ésta versión:

Tomorrow morning at around 10:00 AM Mountain Standard Time I'll be streaming work on a new town in PEI on my Twitch channel Dev_Nelson, so come hang out and provide some feedback or ask questions!

Today I got a ton of progress done on the Steam server integration and learned a lot about how they work which will be really helpful. I even got the chance to talk to rlabrecque some more and he's doing some fantastic work improving the C++ to C# workflow, so thanks to him Steam servers will be coming sooner than originally expected! Note: Steam servers are not in the public branch as of yet.

Tweaks:
-Improved anticheat verus speedhacks.
-Improved anticheat versus fake cars to prevent lag.
-Improved the long hair style to be more lopsided.
-Increased home respawn timer to 20 seconds.

Fixes:
-Fixed zombies to not attack two things at once.

And finally today's community feature is Reese Fuhrman's piano solo of the Unturned theme:
http://youtu.be/Hpl670owM1o

39.5 MB

Unturned v2.1.4 - ALI213  18/07/2014

Today on the stream over 6,000 people showed up to ask questions and help design the new town! It even resulted in the creation of two new buildings, the butcher and the gun shop:

Tweaks:
-Skills get reset to half the level on death.
-Increased the number of cars on PEI.

Fixes:
-Fixed antispeed being a bit too sensitive?

And finally today's community feature is the foundation of Bot Dave's gated community:

39.8 MB

Unturned v2.1.6 - ALI213  21/07/2014

Today's patch is mostly fixes so I'll start off with the state of Steam networking not public yet:

The server console features an easily expandable command system, and all the commands can be executed through run-time arguments for use on a server box! Right now I can't easily work on the low level networking due to a bug in Steamworks.NET, but rlabrecque is looking into that. In the mean time I'll be working on the higher level things that will make it adaptable to the existing Unity networking. 

Tweaks:
-Changed player draw distance to the same as world props.
-Renamed keys to controls since some people found it confusing.

Fixes:
-Fixed inventory loading bug. Thanks to Dakotaz for providing savedata!
-Fixed crate loading bug.
-Fixed aiming with no sights on the timberwolf and mosen.
-Fixed binoculars going upside down on low field of view.
-Fixed floating grill at the park.

39.8 MB

Unturned v2.1.9 - ALI213  25/07/2014

Changelog de ésta versión y de las anteriores:

v2.1.9: 

corrections: 
Fixed a bug with armor in multiplayer. 
-Removed the ability to go on the server chiternyh skills. 
-Fixed a visual bug with backpacks. 

v2.1.8: 

Added: 
- Ability to run the game in offline mode. 
- New recipe: 2 Scrap Metal (Scrap) + 1 we put in a cell Hammer Tool = 1 empty bank. 
- Added a link to a list of changes in the main menu of the game. 

changes: 
- Increased speed of APC (APC). 
- Increased the damage Desert Falcon (Desert Falcon). 
- Increased chance to spawn Lapua shops. 
- Reduced the damage from a bow. 

corrections: 
- Fixed replacement backpacks dressed with objects. 
- Fixed range use melee weapons. 
- Fixed bug with invisible boxes. 

v2.1.7: 

Added: 
- Gun "Falcon" 
- Added a person instead of a question mark. 
- Added a recipe: 1 Fertilizer + 1 = 1 Vitamins purification tablets. 

changes: 
- Filling Savage drums now requires only 3 boxes Military Bullets. 
- Reduced Timberwolf radius of 400 meters. 

corrections: 
- Fixed a baton that was destroying boulders. 
- Fixed animation for left-handers.

39.8 MB

Unturned v2.2.1 - ALI213  30/07/2014

Changelog de ésta versión y de la anterior:

v2.2.1: 
Creator optimizes game. 
Soon virtually every file is editable, this means that soon will crack and modifications from the fans. 
The game will be added to the workshop Steam, where you can upload modifications and maps (will level editor) 

Added: 
-Ability to drain gasoline from cars 
-Added a few boulders 

Fixed: 
-Sunrise in the East 
-Removed potential security holes 

v2.2.0: 
Words Developer: Today a great upgrade for users of MAC, as the game now supports the platform. I hope that everything works well, but if you have problems - unsubscribe at forums. 
Due to numerous requests of players, I added rotation feature ramps. Ramp turn pressing RMB at their placement. 
Steamworks network is now one in a network similar to Unity. But I still need to do a lot of work to bring the network to perfection. 
However, the update will not be tomorrow, as I am turning 17 years old! : D

39.7 MB

NUEVO! Unturned v2.2.3 - ALI213  05/08/2014

Changelog de ésta versión y de la anterior:

v2.2.3: 
Update 2.2.3 (server upgraded to the new version) 
Basically, only the error correction more stones in locations where they had little etc. But there are also new: You can mute players by clicking on their nickname in the list of players and selecting «Mute». 
Currently Unturned undergoing overhaul in terms of optimization, Steam servers and support for the workshop, which is currently in the experimental branch. 
Overhaul turns into quite a huge patch that he will be called version 3.0! Over the past few days was a lot of things done: 
- Localization is now available, as all language files are in the folder with the game. You can easily copy the folder with the English language and to translate into your language, or download a ready-to Steam Workshop 
- All back-end work on the external integration completed. This means that the animation, textures, models, and everything else can be modified and added to the game 
- Steam cloud and local conservation now use readable file format, which will go to the storage systems. It will be more reliable and easier adjustment of user data 
- Game level editor now weakly functional, but allows you to create relief, adjust the texture and move objects. Level can now be up to 64 square kilometers 
Now that might really get a basic level, the developer can start working on things related to the character (equipment, clothing, health, etc.). Expect the end of this week. 

v2.2.2: 
From the words of the developer (Greg Stevens): I have create a multiplayer LOD models. But they still need to bring to the stage where they will be able to help me load servers. One code networks Steam and Unity networks will help me to make a "secure" server system. 
Also, using this code, you can create multiple player profiles. 
I can not show you everything that I've done since I was very busy recoding the game. Next update will have to wait. Long. Since I have been doing more and visualization of the game. (Maybe make a small alpha test server system?) I will try to write in my twitter for smaller updates. 
innovations: 
? Added some save slot to eliminate lag on large servers. 
improvements: 
? Removed the barbed wire electric fence. This is to show the players that the fence is not dangerous as long as it is not fueled by electricity. 
corrections: 
? Fixed the game code. 
? Fixed a problem picking up items on dedicated servers. 
? Fixed windows, consistently report update.

39.6 MB

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Siempre asegurate de que tus drivers estén al día para evitar cualquier problema.

ATI Drivers:
http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html

NVIDIA Drivers: 
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

DirectX End-User Runtime: 
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) 
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5555

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) 
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=14632

Creative Labs Drivers: 
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

Intel Drivers: 
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ 

AMD Drivers: 
http://www.amd.com/

Saitek Drivers: 
http://www.saitek.com/

LES RECOMIENDO QUE VISITEN LOS POST's DE ÉSTOS AMIGOS Y COMPAÑEROS DE IDENTI

25 Puntos Score: 8.3/10
Visitas: 10591 Favoritos: 4
Ver los usuarios que votaron...
22 Comentarios Unturned - Updates (Actualizable)
Este juego esta free en steam O.o
pues antes era de pago, hace poco lo han puesto free to play aunque hay version gold que son 5?
Cita EzfamoGame: Mostrar

Si si, por ahora... jajajaj vas a ver cuando tenga un poco de fama, gracias por comentar @EzfamoGame

Cita paxulete: Mostrar
exelente amigo yo he visto gente jugando en modo multijugador
Cita creaturas: Mostrar

Como va @creaturas , muchas gracias por el comentario y por estar , si, lo sub?
mas bien gracias a ti por subir el juego saudos  
Muchas gracias, buen aporte como siempre!  

De nada @creaturas  

Cita UlisesSk8: Mostrar

Como est?
Agregado Unturned v2.1.2.3 - ALI213  17/07/2014
exelente a descargarlo gracias
si pero el de steam hay que jugarlo con Internet este no
Gracias brot por el aporte. Una pregunta; ?

Gracias a vos @creaturas

Cita Lord_Irw: Mostrar
Agregado Unturned v2.1.4 - ALI213  18/07/2014
Agregado Unturned v2.1.6 - ALI213 21/07/2014
como siempre, buen aporte,, gracias,,,,, y por cierto, ya tienes la nueva update?
Cita voodoo2o: Mostrar

Muchas gracias @voodoo2o  

Cita d34d_20n3: Mostrar

De nada @d34d_20n3 a vos por estar siempre, la nueva versi?
Agregado NUEVO! Unturned v2.2.1 - ALI213  30/07/2014
Agregado NUEVO! Unturned v2.2.3 - ALI213  05/08/2014
men lo puedes resubir?
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!