Antes que todoLos archivos rar los comprimí en rar5, les recomiendo que actualizen a la última versión su Winrar, de lo contrario no van a poder descomprimir los archivos.WinRAR v5.01 FiNAL EspañolKerbal Space Program - Updates (Actualizable)Kerbal Space Program - Updates (Actualizable)
Kerbal Space Program es un simulador espacial. En lugar de buscar el máximo realismo, KSP intenta divertir simplificando la construcción y pilotaje de las naves espaciales. Si quieres sentirte como un ingeniero de la NASA, Kerbal Space Program es el juego para ti.
Kerbal Space Program se divide en dos partes. La primera es la del diseño del cohete, que se lleva a cabo en un enorme edificio de ensamblaje. Aquí debes ir juntando las piezas en diferentes estadios para crear un cohete potente y estable, que permita alcanzar la estratosfera en pocos minutos.
En Kerbal Space Program no hay límites en cuanto a la forma y composición del cohete. Puedes disponer tanques de combustible líquido, motores, separadores, alas auxiliares y otros módulos como más te plazca. Ahora bien, nadie garantiza que tu diseño funcione. Es más: podría estallar cual fuego artificial.
Que consigas despegar o no es algo que solo podrás descubrir en la fase de lanzamiento de Kerbal Space Program. Cada vez que presiones la barra espaciadora, el cohete irá pasando por los varios estadios que definiste. El altímetro y el horizonte artificial, junto con el velocímetro, indican qué tal lo está haciendo tu "Saturno V".
Si te unes a la carrera espacial de Kerbal Space Program, no te desanimes: para alcanzar el diseño perfecto hace falta mucha práctica. Pásate por el wiki oficial, encontrarás toneladas de consejos útiles.Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where the player can create his own space program.In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying it's crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has it's own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
? The Vehicle Assembly Building. allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
? Fully-fledged, Physics-based Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
? Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
? Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
? Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
? Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
? Full control over the staging sequence allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.Requisitos mínimos:Sistema Operativo: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8Procesador: 2.0Ghz Dual Core CPUMemoria: 2GB RAMTarjeta gráfica: 512MB Video Card, Shader Model 3.0Sonido: Por determinarDirectX®: Por determinarEspacio en disco duro: 1GBK.S.P. v0.23.0.395Changelog de ésta versión:New:
* The Science Archives:
- Browse through all the science you've done in your Career games in this new section of the R&D Facility.* Tweakables:
- Several parts can now be tweaked individually by right-clicking them during construction.
- Landing Gear can be set to start out deployed or retracted, and can also be made steerable.
- Engines can have a thrust limiter set on them, so you can balance out asymmetrical thruster configurations (or use differential thrust for taxiing).
- Wheels can be tweaked to have their engines toggled, steering locked, all before launch (and after, of course).
- Control Surfaces can be tweaked to toggle response to pitch, roll and yaw input individually.* Science Revisited:
- Transmitting scientific data no longer allows you to max out the value of a subject just by repeating the transmission multiple time.
- Removing the experiment data from some experiment modules (for transmission or by EVA) will render them inoperable.
- Resetting an experiment can still be done freely as long as the data is not removed from the module.* Solar System:
- Added a new Biome Map for Minmus.
- Cleaned up the Biome Maps for Kerbin and the Mun, to remove areas where Biomes would be detected incorrectly.* The Lab Module:
- Added a new part called a Laboratory Module, which allows experiment data and samples to be processed before transmission, increasing their science value.
- The Lab Module requires 2 crews inside to operate and a whole lot of power as well.
- Added a new button to the experiment review dialog to process collected data on the Lab if one is available (and operational) on your vessel.* EVA Data Transport:
- Kerbals on EVA can now collect the data from experiment modules and store them on crew-carrying modules.
- Kerbals can also collect data from other data container modules, including other Kerbals.
- EVAs can also store samples collected from other experiments on the Lab.* Part Tooltips Overhaul:
- The tooltips that pop up when mousing over a part on the editors have been completely redesigned.
- The tooltips show essential info only at first, but can be expanded to show more info with RMB.
- Once expanded, you can right-click again to collapse, or to pin other tooltips if you hover over other parts.
- Re-organized the part information to group stats for each module and resource container on a part.
- Added a larger icon for the part on the tooltip itself, featuring a scale to give an idea of size before picking.* All-around Optimizations:
- We've gone over all our code to make sure it runs as efficiently as possible.
- Upgraded to Unity version 4.2.2 to make full use of its own bugfixes and tweaks.
- Texture loading has been sped up, loading times are noticeably reduced.* [Windows-Only] 6-DOF Device Support:
- 6-DOF input devices such as the Space Navigator are now supported both as camera and flight controllers.
- Scroll Lock will toggle the device mode in flight.
- Due to driver limitations this is a Windows-only feature for now. We're ready to implement support in OSX and Linux as soon as those drivers become available.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:* Parts:
- The logic for all-vessel resource flow (such as Electric Charge and MonoPropellant) has been re-done.
- Fixed those resource containers not being able to drain fully or store an amount larger than their current available space.* Docking:
- Fixed an issue that caused docking ports to resume their states incorrectly after docking, making it impossible to undock afterwards.
- Fixed a big issue with docking operations through physicsless parts in the hierarchy between the port and the original vessel root.* EVAs:
- EVAs now use actual MonoPropellant for their jetpacks, instead of their own fuel.
- Fixed an issue with collision resolution that caused EVAs to sometimes fall over and become uncontrollable.
- Kerbals other than you will now pick themselves up from ragdoll state if they are involved in any 'accidents' or are flat out being used as Kerbowling pins.
- Parts that land onto splashed-down parts are now considered to be landed. This allows EVAs to walk on floating platforms.* Other Fixes:
- The Return key will no longer reset the staging sequence in the Editors, or return you to the Main Menu at KSC.
- The Main Menu now remembers the 'page' you were at when you left it, so if you return from a loaded game, you'll find it still at the "Start Game" screen.
- Fixed several issues with joystick axis mapping and indexing.
- Updated the Input settings screen to expose a few new control options that weren't accessible before.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to loss of GUI responsiveness after leaving flight during reentry or supersonic flight.Changelog de versiónes anteriores:==================================== v0.22.0 =========================================================New:* Career Mode:- Career Mode is now open! Although still very much under development, you can now start new Career saves.- Sandbox mode, of course, is also available from the start.* Research and Development:- Added the Research & Development Facility to the Space Center.- R&D allows players to unlock parts (and later other stuff) by researching nodes on the Tech Tree (In Career Mode).* Science:- Researching requires Science, which must be earned by performing experiments during your missions.- You can now collect surface samples while on EVA, and process them to do Science.- Science experiments return results, which are different for each situation in which the experiment is performed. - Experiments can (as all proper experiments must) be repeated over many different situations across the whole Solar System. - Added a new dialog to show the results of experiments when reviewing the collected data.- Added a new dialog to show a breakdown of all scientific progress made after recovering a mission.* Parts: - Added new scientific parts, like the Materials Bay and the Mystery Goo? Canister. Also added experiments to many existing parts.- The old science sensors now have a purpose. They all have their own experiments which enable them to log scientific data.- The antennas are now functional, and can be used to transmit science data back to Kerbin, if recovering the physical experiments is not an option.- Antennas consume massive amounts of power when transmitting. Make sure you have fresh batteries in.- Added a new deployable antenna, which is an intermediate model compared to the two original ones.- Completely remodelled the Communotron 88-88 Comms Dish. The new mesh uses the same placement rules so it won't break ships that have it.- Nose Cones now actually help with improving stability during atmospheric flight.- Revised a lot of part values and descriptions, in preparation for them actually meaning something in the near future.- Overhauled the landing legs and gears, they now have proper shock-absorbing suspensions.* Editor:- Added a system to allow saving and loading of Sub-Assemblies.- Subassemblies are subsets of spacecraft, which can later be attached to other designs and re-used.* Space Center:- The KSC Facilities have all been revised, and feature new ground meshes and many other graphical improvements.- Greatly improved the Island Airfield. - Added lighting FX to several facilities. The Runway (among many other things) is now properly lit at night.- Added a new backdrop and soundtrack for the Astronaut Complex Facility.- Added a new music track for the R&D Facility.* Flight:- It is now possible to recover a flight after landing/splashdown on Kerbin without going through the Tracking Station. Look above the Altimeter.- The SAS system was again largely overhauled, based on all the feedback we've gotten from everyone. It's now stabler than ever.* Solar System:- Celestial Bodies now support Biome Maps, which are used to create different conditions for experiments. - Biomes are currently implemented on Kerbin and on the Mun, more will be added on later updates.* Launcher:- We've got a new launcher application for KSP, featuring a news bulletin, patcher management, and also allows you to tweak settings from outside the game.* Windows and OSX Installers:- The KSPStore version of the game can now also be downloaded as an installer wizard on Windows, and as a .dmg image on OSX.Bug Fixes and Tweaks:* Fixed an issue that caused a stream of errors to be thrown after planting a flag and opening the map.* Fixed several minor and not-so-minor issues with scene transitions.* Greatly improved the scene transition times. Loading delays between scenes should be significantly reduced.* The SAS indicator on the UI now changes colors to indicate when your input is overriding it.==================================== v0.21.1 =========================================================Bug Fixes and Tweaks:* Removed some unused assets from KSP/Parts.* Fixed an issue with some scenery meshes that could cause bits of the UI to become unresponsive in some cases (mainly in the VAB and SPH).* Tweaked some object scales slightly.* Tweaked the ocean color at sea level on Kerbin (was way too dark).* Fixed an issue that would cause lag while moving parts around the editor scenes if too many crews were hired at the same time.* Fixed an issue with the new SAS not properly maintaining attitude. Should be much better now.* Tweaked some parameters on the SAS to make it more responsive.==================================== v0.21.0 =========================================================New:* Space Center Scene:- The Space Center scene now uses the same terrain as in flight.- Time now passes in the Space Center scene, and day/night is consistent with in-flight.- The game terrain persists across scene transitions, making loading scenes much faster.* Construction:- Completely overhauled the interior models for the VAB and SPH buildings, complete with animated trucks and cargo lifts.- All-new exterior models for the VAB, SPH and Tracking Station.- New Astronaut Complex building.- Added a description field where you can write up a few lines to describe your space-faring contraptions.* Crew Management:- It is now possible to assign crew manually to missions before launch, both from the Construction Facilities and from Launch Sites.- Added completely new Launch Dialogs on the Runway and Launchpad at the Space center.- The new Astronaut Complex dialog allows you to hire crews from a list of Applicants, and view the status of all your crewmembers.- Revised the crew handling game logic, for a much more reliable and robust system.* SAS Modules:- Rewrote the SAS control logic from the ground up.- SAS is now enabled for the entire vessel, and requires actuators like winglets, RCS or others to actually have an effect.- Repurposed the old SAS modules are now Reaction Wheel Modules, that apply torque while consuming electricity.- The new SAS logic allows applying manual input while SAS is on, letting you set the ship's attitude without having to constantly toggle it.* Procedural Terrain:- Added a new module to generate craters procedurally on the Mun.- Largely revised Kerbin's terrain to produce much more interesting mountains, hills, valleys and coastlines.* Flight Re-Flow:- Removed the physically-impossible "End Flight" button.- Added new options to "Revert" a mission back to launch or to construction.- Added new 'Recover' button on the Tracking Station, to allow recovering a vessel (as opposed to Terminating it) when possible.- Recovering vessels makes its crew available again, while Terminating kills them.- The 'Space Center' button now allows you to leave flight at any time, warning when necessary about saving restrictions.* Progress Tracking:- The game now tracks your progress as you play, providing essential data for the upcoming Career Mode features.- Progress data is (optionally) upload to our servers,* Misc:- Improved the in-game shadowing to enable shadows at much larger distances.- Added several new parts from the KSPX pack as stock content.Bug Fixes and Tweaks:- Scenario Modules now properly save and load when the rest of the game saves and loads.- Scenario Modules can now have multiple target scenes set.- Improved the internal logic for switching to nearby vessels, it shouldn't refuse to switch with valid vessels nearby anymore.- Added a system to attempt upgrading incompatible save files if/when possible. - Tweaked PQS on other planets and moons to not initialize until approached. Improved performance a bit.- Added a new system on PQS to clamp terrain subdivision while moving very fast. Orbiting low near the surface is a lot smoother now.- Many more small tweaks and improvements.==================================== v0.20.2 =========================================================Bug Fixes and Tweaks:- Tweaked the PNG and JPG texture loaders to not use such insane amounts of memory.- Fixed the issues with mousewheel input on Linux.==================================== v0.20.1 =========================================================Bug Fixes and Tweaks:- Tweaked the logic for part-to-part collisions. Things should be much less likely to explode on contact.- Reverted the Mun's height values, so landmarks and bases shouldn't spawn below ground anymore (mind 20.0 saves though).- Tweaked part components on EVA so they start up with the right values.- Tweaked the suspension on the new Medium Rover Wheels, to fix jittering.- Fixed the too-low resolution on planetary diffuse and normal maps.- Fixed the screen resolution not being properly applied on game start.- Fixed some situations where the 'Control From Here' selection would be lost on resuming a game save.- Fixed a serious issue with the Cupola Pod that could cause spontaneous unplanned vessel disassembly.- Fixed an issue that caused internal spaces to spawn in duplicate sometimes. It was harmless but wasted resources.- Fixed the scale of Gilly in the Tracking Station scene.- Fixed a few issues with flags behaving weirdly after they were toppled down.- Fixed the camera jitter when walking around on EVA.==================================== v0.20.0 Exp======================================================Bug Fixes and Tweaks:- Decoupled vessels now properly inherit the action group state of the original vessel.- "Root-dropping" decoupling now properly preserves the staging count for the new decoupled vessel.- Fixed the EVA flags looking weird during the initial part of the flag-plant animation.- Fixed staging icons on decoupled parts not being removed from the staging list.- Fixed the suspension jitter on the Medium Wheels.- Several improvements to how collisions are detected and handled in the editors.- Symmetrical counterparts now properly glow red or green based on whether they can attach or not.- Added a sound for when placing/releasing parts in the editor isn't possible.- Added the flag pole to the editor scene background.- Adjusted collision and torque values for the medium wheels so they're a bit faster and tougher.- Adjusted wheel breaking logic to take into account the relative velocities of rigidbodies.==================================== v0.20.0 =========================================================New:* Parts:- Command Seats for Kerbals on EVA.- New Cupola pod with IVA.- New Small Lander pod with IVA.- 2 new Probe Cores.- New Large Docking Clamp.- New Medium Wheel.* Flags:- Kerbals on EVA can now plant Flags on terrain.- Several Stock flags to choose from.- Flags are moddable. Create your own!- Planting a Flag allows you to name the site, which becomes a focusable object in flight and on the Tracking Station.- Planted flags have a Plaque, which can be written during placement, and read only when approached by an EVA.- Added a Flag selector to the Game Start Dialog.- Added a Flag Pole Facility to the Space Center.- Added a FlagDecal part module. Allows any part to have a part of its model textured with the selected flag.* Editor:- Added Flag selector to Editor scenes, to select a flag for the mission (defaults to space program flag).- The Editor no longer requires that the first part on a vessel be a Command Pod.- Any part which allows both stacking and surface-attaching can be used as the vessel root.- Added a new part filtering system to the parts list, which allows excluding and greying-out parts based on any criteria.- It is now possible to delete the first part on a vessel, and replace it.* UI:- Added the first iteration of the Kerbal Knowledge Base: A collection of vessel and planetary information on the Map and Tracking Station.- The Knowledge Base shows information about known Celestial Bodies, displays the crews inside vessels, and much more.- Added Filtering by vessel type on the Tracking Station.- Added Filtering to the Map View as well (hover around the top-center of the screen)- New Loading Screens, with hints.* I/O:- GameDatabase: Completely overhauled the loading process with a completely new system.- Mods and Stock Parts can now have their own separate folders for organization.- Added a Flags folder to collect flag bitmaps.- Added a scene transition buffer system, to ensure optimal memory cleanup when switching scenes.* Controls:- Switching vessels no longer resets throttle and other input whenever possible.- Going on EVA and boarding a vessel (or boarding a seat) also no longer reset the vessel's input state.- Decoupled vessels inherit the old vessel's control state. - All parts on a stage will get activated now, even if that stage causes some of those parts to get jettisoned away.Bug Fixes and Tweaks:- Streamlined PQS Terrain Assets, reduced memory usage by up to 30%.- Upgraded Debug Menu, allows reloading parts and cfg files while playing.- The Map View now properly prioritizes selecting moused-over map nodes when multiple orbits overlap.- It's now possible to 'pin' the Ap and Pe nodes, so their captions remain visible after moving the mouse away.- Removed the Splash Screen scene. Now the game starts loading as soon as the application starts.- Rewrote and organized many scattered game events into a single coherent GameEvents System, which plugins can use.- If you crash/explode, focus now shifts to the nearest controllable vessel (if any) instead of going straight to the End Flight dialog.- Many more small bug fixes and tweaks.349 MBPor venir...