Megapost PSP todo lo que necesitas aqui!

Bueno señoras y señores después de meses de no aportar por motivos de tiempo (el trabajo consume mucho) me enorgullese presentarles este aporte...esto es un: 

Ayer en la noche que le di click a "publicar post" me sale esto:

fue una gran decepción no poder postear todo esto junto ya que seria hermoso pero bueno  aqui tienen este mega post dividido en 5 partes (fue la unica forma ue me dejo publicarlo sin que me salga esa leyenda)

Antes de empezar quiero aclarar que no doy links, ya que mi ultimo megapost en menos de 15 horas me borraron unos 35-40 GB, no me pidan que les pase los links, aqui les dejo Mipony no hay pretexto  

La contraseña para TODOS los archivos que descargues en este post esta al final del miso (osea en la parte 5 al final)

ISO Y CSO

CSO

The year is 1963. Your name is Bond, James Bond. And your mission is to slip inside the dangerous and debonair world of the original 007 played by none other than Sean Connery. Travel to exotic destinations such as Istanbul on the Orient Express, connect with a beautiful Russian double agent, and immerse yourself into an authentic re-creation of the classic Bond world. In missions that combine driving and stealth, delve deeper into the plot of the legendary film in an experience that will leave you shaken... and stirred.

CSO

Introducing Tom Clancys EndWar, the first Clancy I.P. since the highly acclaimed Tom Clancys Splinter Cell launched in 2002. EndWar will bring World War III to life in a way only Clancy can.Strategy for the next generation: Led by creative director Michael de Plater (Rome Total War), EndWar will redefine strategy gaming. Designed exclusively for next-gen consoles EndWar will create a theatre of war, immersing you in the drama of World War III in a way you never thought possible. Fight For Your Nation: Pick a side US, Europe, Russia ? the fate of the world is in your hands. If you dont step in to save your homeland, who will? Command Your Army: Grow your army into the most powerful force on the planet. Your army is completely customizable, and experience breeds strength ? your units grow more powerful with every campaign you fight. Light Up The City of Lights: Tom Clancys World War III wont be won by capturing remote deserts or grasslands but by striking countries in the heart. Paris, Moscow, Washington D.C. will all erupt in flames as you battle your way through the fully destructive playground. A Whole Kind of Massive: EndWar will be an online multiplayer experience unlike anything youve ever encountered. 16 player matchups? Try hundreds. 30 minute battles? Try persistent matchups lasting for months at a time. This isnt a skirmish, its World War III. Talk Your Way to Victory: Put the controller aside and start shouting commands. EndWar can be played almost entirely via voice command.

ISO

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds' eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs' fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 63 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.

CSO

Become the ultimate Predator as you hunt lethal Alien prey. Based on the second blockbuster film from 20th Century Fox, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, is an all-new third-person action game exclusively designed for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system from the creators of the award-winning original Aliens versus Predator for PC. You play as an elite, lone Predator, carrying an awesome arsenal of exotic weaponry, stealth tracking and vision mode equipment. Your mission: eradicate all traces of the horrifying Alien menace from the previously sleepy town of Gunnison, Colorado.

CSO

Fireteam Bravo puts you in the role of "Sandman," the leader of a two-man SEAL duo. This is a bit of a departure from the PS2 versions of SOCOM, which gave you control of a four-man squad of SEALs (but in practice, this doesn't appreciably change the experience of playing the game). You can still command your partner, Lonestar, in much the same way as you did in other SOCOMs. Pointing your crosshair at certain hot spots, like a bomb or a doorway, will bring up context-sensitive commands, such as "defuse" or "breach," which you can issue to Lonestar by holding down the circle button. You can also issue other commands via a menu system by tapping on the circle button. These commands include changing Lonestar's disposition between defensive and aggressive, having him follow, or issuing more-complex breach maneuvers like bang and clear.

CSO

My team and I are running across a field when I stop, awkwardly switching to aiming mode so that I can point to a piece of cover I want my team to take before resuming my forward progress. I'm supposed to be leading a group of the best special operations troopers in the world, but as I bumble for cover and my squad mates get caught up on objects they're running past, I can't help but think that the "special" part of our title might stand for another thing entirely.

CSO

Tony Hawk's Project 8 immerses players in the definitive skateboarding experience using ultra realistic graphics, enhanced physics, and extremley responsive controls that simulate the feeling of skating with every trick and bail. The game challenges players to experience the intensity and pressure of skating against some of the world's top pros in true to life competitions as they aim to become the #1 skater. With an entirely new gameplay engine, the trick-based gameplay features amazing, detailed character animations that react realistically on and off their boards, a new physics system, an innovative bail mode, and the ability to move ramps and rails throughout the city. The experience is so real, you don't just skate it, you feel it.
 Most Unique, Robust and Realistic Skateboarding Game Experience Ever: Tony Hawk's Project 8 offers more goals, side-missions, and secret areas than any other Tony Hawk game. Track your stats with new in-game record keeping or just skate how you want to skate.

ISO

Brothers In Arms D-Day brings players the best of the Brothers In Arms franchise in a handheld gaming system. Players will experience D-Day as a Screaming Eagle with more tactics and action exclusive to the PSP system. Now players can surprise the enemy for the ultimate advantage in firefights, leading a fire team throughout the entire Normandy campaign. For the first time, players will also be able to lead a bazooka team, order their squad on an MG42, or fire mortar rounds. An enhanced co-op mode (Skirmish) offers players a 12-mission campaign.

ISO
PICARON YA LO DESCARGASTE, YA TE VIIIIIII!!  
Welcome to paradise! Hang out with the sexy ladies of Dead or Alive and have some fun under the sun. Picture yourself relaxing on the shores of New Zack Island where you get to mingle, flirt, play, take snapshots, and challenge the girls in various mini-games during an unforgettable two-week vacation!

Deja de ver la imagen picaron xD

CS0

When FIFA Street was released in February of 2005, the game boasted far more style than it did substance and offered a gameplay experience that was as flawed as it was flashy. Nevertheless, when we reviewed FIFA Street we alluded to the fact that we'd very much like to see its problems addressed in a sequel at some point, and now, one year later, EA Sports Big has done just that. The PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube versions of FIFA Street 2 represent a significant improvement over the lackluster original, but the same can't be said for the PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS games unfortunately.

cso 

Rider FTW!

Based on a popular Japanese anime, Fate/ unlimited codes takes place in a local town in Japan where 7 pairs of Masters' and Servants' compete for the Holy Grail' that will grant them any wish. This compelling combat experience for the PlayStation Portable features a deep roster of characters and unique fighting moves, while employing a fast-paced, weapons-based fighting system that is sure to meet any Capcom fans highest expectations.

Megapost PSP todo lo que necesitas aqui!
138 Puntos Score: 8.1/10
Visitas: 6795 Favoritos: 29
Ver los usuarios que votaron...
40 Comentarios Megapost PSP todo lo que necesitas aqui!
Gracias bro. A Favo +10  
Baya coleccion muy bueno amigo luego paso a dejarte puntos que no tengo.
@isaac97 de nada muchas gracias a ti por comentar, los favs y puntuar  @CrewMdk1 no te preocupes con tu comentario es mas que suficiente

vean las demas partes seguro algo se llevan  
Hey bro tremendo post te mandaste  

Muchas Gracias !

@Yamiever cuando pegue en word el post entero para saber cuantas paginas eran me di cuenta que eran 150 XD, muchisimas gracias a ti  
no hay descarga con mega, es que no me gusta usar el jdownloader ni torrent
Pero que brutalizaci?
@misterbo de nada muchas gracias a ti por comentar checate las otras 4 partes
@UchihaSEB lo siento pero usando un gestor de descargas es la unica forma de descargar mis aportes   despues de mi ultimo megapost en donde me borraron casi 40 gb en 15 horas casi me da un infarto
@F051 bueno supongo que tengo que aprender nuevas cosas, es solo que casi todo lo bajaba con mega, y calro estoy viciado a tus post, quiero que cuando me lo compre tenga ya todo listo
@javiersss "Pero que brutalizaci?
Buen post.  Amigo el Dead or a live tiene contrase?
@Darkspeare  ingles subtitulados menos el de parasite eve el cual ahi se especifican los idiomas
@manuelwww todos los aportes tienen contrase?
Maestro
Que gran aporte a los fan de esta consola, sin duda un Megapost, muchas gracias por compartir estos aportes que solo un verdadero uploader puede otorgarnos
Ya intente con la contrase?
Excelente aporte  
@mauro_team "solo un verdadero uploader puede otorgarnos" muchisimas gracias por el halago master, mira quien lo dice! gracias por puntuar y sobretodo por comentar, estamos en contacto cualquier problemilla avisame! buenas noches y buen inicio de semana

@manuelwww pues asegurate que la tecleaste bien ya que la acabo de poner en el rar y me funcion?
Ahora si amigo, pero que Uploader eres, como esto no es top, pero contribuyo con mi granito de arena, ahora si mi PSP, la voy a quemar jugando, hace tiempo que la tengo botada   +10
@javiersss muchisimas gracias por el apoyo se agradecen muchisimo esta clase de comentarios, no se porque no sea top pero no es de mucha importancia mientras exista gente que le sirvan los aportes asi estaba yo hasta que me dio ganas de jugar the 3rd birthday me compre otro y empeze a buscar mis juegos y dije: "vamos a compartirlos " saludos!
gracias exelente post!!
@fungyfun muchas gracias por pasar!
+10 no me llevo ninguno porque los tengo todos, pero que trabajo amigo. pasate por mis post de final fantasy y rpg en espa?
@d3mb3r gracias por comentar y puntuar ahora me paso, saludos
Buen aporte amigo de casulidad no tienes de Naruto y Yugioh
@SALAGUIN7K Si subir mas de 20 gb en juegos es crap para ti, tienes problemas
@SALAGUIN7K lo siento pero no entend?
@SALAGUIN7K disculpa pero sigo sin entender de que hablas  
@F051 amigo disculpa, una preguntota, de casualidad tu podrias darme el nombre de alguna pagina para descargar juegos en formato eboot, o algun programa para convertir de cso a eboot ???? muchas gracias y magnifico post !!!!
@rubencillo @rubencillo claro, te paso por mp unas paginas y algo mas util aun, metodos para encontrarlos super facil en las busquedas
@F051 amigo muchisimas, de verdad muchisimas gracias !!!!! es justo lo q estaba buscando, disculpa que no te pueda dejar puntos pero de verdad mil gracias....    
@rubencillo disculpa la tardanza en contestar no he tenido tiempo de entrar a identi , me alegro escuchar que te fue de utilidad, la ventaja mas grande que tiene la pagina que te pase es que se actualiza DIARIAMENTE, y todo lo que encuentres ah?
no soy muy adicto ya, a los video juegos pero tienes un excelente post  
@gio8469 Muchisimas gracias por todo tu apoyo, se agradece infinitamente   saludos y lindo fin de semana!
me llevo el dead or alive
@zhaddo muchs gracias por comentar, lindo dia
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!