Batman: Arkham Origins juego Full + Initiation DLC

Batman Arkham Origins RELOADED   SIZE: 16.5 GB

Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise; Taking place before the rise of Gotham City?s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight; As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.

Publisher: Warner Home Video Games

Developer: WB Games Montreal

Platform: PC

Language: EN

Release name: Batman.Arkham.Origins-RELOADED

Batman Arkham Origins Initiation-RELOADED

The Batman: Arkham Origins Initiation DLC offers four new challenge maps, a challenge map campaign, and two new skins ? Vigilante Bruce and Initiation Bruce ? and has our man Bruce battling his way through Kirigi?s training on his way to becoming Batman. You?ll be fighting your way through rather more exotic locales than you?re used to, as this DLC is set in the Paektu mountains of North Korea; we?ve been told to expect a bamboo forest and a mountaintop monastery, at the very least. Personally, I?m just hoping his Batarangs and the like will at least have different models and skins, considerign when this is set.

Genre: Action

Publisher: Warner Home Video Games

Developer: WB Games Montreal

Platform: PC

Language: EN

Size: 13.3 GB

Batman: Arkham Origins juego Full + Initiation DLC
0 Puntos Score: 0/10
Visitas: 5281 Favoritos: 2
7 Comentarios Batman: Arkham Origins juego Full + Initiation DLC
Muy buen aporte amigo
En mega me da 9 links .... esta bien? o faltan? gracias
ya esta solucionado
TODOS LOS LINKS OK

porque no me da la opcion de jugar el dlc
como lo paso a espa?
13 gigas el dlc ????'
Para dejar un comentario Registrate! o.. eres ya usuario? Accede!