Recien salido, 1 de Marzo, les traigo el Parche 10.3 para elFootball Manager 2010, + el Crack tan dificil de conseguir. Esto esposible gracias a SKIDROW.[/COLOR]
Modificaciones que trae el parche:[/COLOR][/B]
- Fixed crash when clicking on the backroom advice button.
- Fixed issue causing runtime error in network games
- Players who say they are willing to leave the club to help withthe clubs debts no longer get upset if you transfer list or offer themout.
- Fixed scouts completing their nation assignments too early for small reputation clubs.
- Adjusted generation of names for Croatian newgens with second nationalities.
- Fixed older newgens in some cases getting youth contracts instead of regular contracts.
- Playing for a clubs A and B teams now does not count as having already played for 2 clubs in a season when joining a new team.
- Past meetings tables are now sorted by goal difference and goals for after points.
- National team facts information panel now only uses first team players.
- Adjusted changes in very low average attendances
- Fixed newgen name issues where some African newgens for examplewere getting English names because of their birth city language beingEnglish.
- Players no longer get unhappy about the clubs league position until after a reasonable amount of games have been played.
- Fixed bug where a person loses a language skill when changing from a player to a staff member.
- Stopped inappropriate manager to manager comments been available on Brazilian State league games.
- Adjusted newgen attribute creation and development
- Adjusted Danish cup attendances
- Players don?t get called up to Olympic qualifiers if they have important club matches.
- Automatic rejection of other national job offers if offeredmultiple jobs. When you accept an offer it auto-rejects the other jobsjust like it does with club management.
- Adjusted Turkish Super Cup attendances
- Adjusted Bulgarian attendances in continental matches
- Adjusted attribute progression
- Adjusted newgen PA levels
- Adjusted conversion of negative PA values
- Stopped players constantly feeling under media pressure.
- Cancelled friendlies now don?t cause entire tours to be cancelled.
- User achievements screen now displays the date left after the user has resigned from a national youth team job.
- Stopped user been able to interact with players who are away on loan.
- Stopped two player happiness contradictions, wanting a newchallenge/agreed a future move and also wanting to stay at the club.
- Improved the selection of players parent teams send to their affiliates.
- Fixed shots off target in quick matches sometimes being displayed as a negative number.
- Increased the number of strikers selected in U20 World Cup squads.
- Fixed German First Division games being refereed by lower division refs (requires new game).
- Improved international squad selections.
- Stopped unavailable players playing matches in inactive leagues.
- Stopped player conditions dropping so much in the quick match engine.
- Removed some pre-game histories that were being retained when playing with fake players (requires new game).
- Removed inconsistency in a players decision to try to learn a new preferred move or not.
- Stopped staff members joining much smaller teams for a minor job promotion (Steve Gatting etc.)
- Fixed an issue that could stop a human getting an international job when he is the best candidate.
- Made some improvements to Best Eleven selections.
- Fixed an issue whereby a scout was hired but couldn't perform scouting duties, mainly affects long term games.
- Stopped duplicate news item appearing for human manager?s former team when appointing a new manager.
- Removed Chelsea transfer embargo.
- Fixed an issue whereby a player could become unregistered if user went on holiday over the registration deadline.
- Got the board to take into consideration the time left on a player?s contract when deciding to veto a free transfer.
- Fixed an issue whereby the board would state you can scout aregion, but the option never appears for that region on the assignmentsdialogue.
- Fixed incorrect contract rejection reason when a coach rejects a contract due to basic wage.
- Fixed an issue whereby a human manager was prevented fromaccepting a management position at an amateur club upon the first timeof asking.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect match sequence milestone could be displayed pre-match for the away team.
- When a player complains in the media the unhappiness isn't removed until they have responded to the manager?s response.
- Adjusted wage and contract length demands of players with long term injuries
- Adjusted English manager wages
- Adjusted Brazilian sponsorships
- Adjusted Uruguay wages
- Adjusted English non-league finances
- Updated Brazil top level ticket prices.
- Stopped Chairman investing in club when not required.
- Fixed Swiss youth wages being too high.
- Adjusted Swiss finances.
- Fixed Finland wages rising too high.
- Adjusted Danish wage budgets.
- Adjusted French finances.
- Adjusted Spanish B division Wages
- Fixed backend sugar daddy budgets.
- Adjusted Greek finances
- Adjusted South Korea finances
- Fixed Singapore, Israel wages bug causing low end wages being calculated incorrectly.
- Adjusted Dutch wages.
- Adjusted MLS staff wages.
- Fixed issue where calendar bar was not cleared down after choosing to start a New Game from within another game.
- Fixed problem where the quick flicks did not work when on a managers search screen.
- Fixed issue where the view of the finances screen was not remembered when going back to it.
- Fixed text problem in the Latest Scores when button would changebetween wrapping to two lines and not wrapping when the button wasclicked.
- Made it possible to remove the picture from an old manager profile when adding a new manager.
- Made sure the training sections are available for at least one of the reserve or youth squads.
- The match rules button now gets updated correctly when returning to the arrange friendly screen.
- When managing both a nation and a club the shortlist shortcutwill now take you to the personal shortlist and not the national pool.
- Mac menu bar gets updated when the language is changed.
- Ensure we display release clauses which have been activated on person's contract section of the profile.
- Allowed sorting of player media history comments.
- Added Composure and Concentration to show up in the Shooting andDefending training categories when filtering for attribute history inthe training section of the player profile.
- Fixed bug that allowed user to alter buy back fee on a non-negotiable offer.
- Fixed bug where "Address Me As..." would be empty when there were no existing user profiles on add manager screen.
- Recently Viewed Teams is now correctly labelled as Recently Managed Teams on add manager screen.
- Tooltip for show next fixture button now correctly states "the next fixture", rather than "your next fixture".
- Added missing links to interested clubs and clubs that have made an offer for a non player on the non player's transfer panel.
- Fixed problem which would sometimes cause the filters in the notebook to include notes that should have been filtered out.
- Fixed problem where third place play off finals would not appear in tree menu despite being selected.
- Added nation flags to teams waiting to be drawn into competition groups.
- Fixed issue where radar player icons sometimes disappear in full match view.
- Fixed an issue with setting an anchorman role using the quick tactic roles dialog on the match screen.
- Made sure the selection rectangle around the tactics pitch is always drawn properly.
- Fixed the positioning of the forward run arrows on the tactics pitch.
- Fixed issue on the preferences screen which caused it to ask if changes should be discarded when no changes had been made.
- Fixed the sorting of the squad status column on the player search screen.
- It is no longer possible to select the fixtures on the matchpreview screen, selecting a different fixture did nothing so it wasjust confusing that selection was possible.
- Added card and injury icons to the quick substitution dialog.
- The filter used on the UEFA coefficients screen is now remembered when returning to the screen.
- Club & competition logos are now shown on the news screen when player and staff pictures have been disabled.
- Fixed a problem on the confidence screen which in some cases could cause the wrong section to open.
- The filter rules are now always enabled when using the attributes dialog to add filter rules.
- Fixed problem that made it impossible to go back to the extended leave screen after viewing a player profile.
- Runs past opponent in match analysis now shown with arrows rather than just dots
- Fixed the links in notes saved from a news item.
- Made sure the league position is only shown in the upcoming fixture panel if the fixture is actually a league match.
- Fixed finances panel not refreshing until you continue.
- Fixed default signing on fee being set to 0 when transfer budgets have been disabled in the first window.
- 'Reject All Offers of a Lower or Equivalent Value' now does include equivalent values.
- Stopped player stating his desire to join loan club when returning from loan, when already agreed future transfer.
- Code no longer appears in the media history when a player has commented that they "can't settle in the area".
- Fixed cup round-up news item implying team is through to thefinal of a competition before the second leg of semi-final has beenplayed.
- Fixed post match fans news item mentioning 'FA reaction' when there's no reason to do so.
- Ensured that co-ownership deals are correctly tallied in 'player unsure about price tag' news item.
- Ensure less experienced players don't talk to the media about more senior players when it isn't appropriate.
- Media now takes into account slightly lesser competitions when reporting success.
- Fixed news item stating that a bid was rejected due to your badrelationship with selling team's manager when this wasn't the reason.
- Stopped a duplicate message(s) been sent about clubs in the nation releasing players.
- News is only sent when a player is disappointed about beeninjured/suspended for important games e.g. cup finals, rather than justthe next round of the cup.
- Stopped players getting upset if you leave them out of the squad for the Club World Championship.
- Stopped options to tell a player you what to match a players ambitions when at a successful club.
- Fixed unemployed manager getting job and news item suggests he has left his old club to join this new one.
- Fixed instances of two goals being reported as a hat-trick in match report.
- Fixed international youth team reported as having been knocked out of competition despite just qualifying via play-offs.
- Fixed late equaliser described in post-match conference news item as "late winner".
- Player no longer gets upset about missing an important game if they are ineligible to play in that competition.
- When a player signs and states they are looking forward tolearning from their idol, the player will always agree to been tutoredby them.
- Corrected the headline when sending a player out on loan when itsaid he was unimpressed but the rest of the news read that he washappy.
- Fixed rare situation when the board would not respond to a request for a new feeder team.
- You can now appeal red cards for players you have in on loan.
- Stopped first option being available when bidding on co-owned players.
- Stopped news items describing players as transfer listed at the club they are on loan to.
- Stopped England U21's being referred to as "of lowly stature" when progressing through the European U21 Championships.
- Stopped random messages about players learning preferred moves coming up when they have already learnt it before.
- Fixed news item stating a player/coach signs a contract until 1900.
- Personal assistant should also suggest subscription updates when you resign.
- Fixed biography saying player name should be familiar to fans in country when he's only just arrived in that country.
- Fixed biography claims player who has played 135 times inScotland, but only 20 in England is "more familiar to football fans inEngland than Scotland"
- Staff no long recommend players/staff signings that they would not have knowledge of.
- No longer advised to withdraw transfer bids for deals that are been done by the B team.
- The wording of the advice in the first backroom advice meeting isnow correct if you takeover a club with no staff once you've signed asuitable staff member.
- Increased the amount of scouting suggestions advice.
- Backroom advice news item buttons are displayed correctly if a player/assistant manager is in the reserve team.
- Stopped staff repeatedly recommending the same staff additions in each meeting.
- Staff will no longer suggest taking a player off the transfer list if a future transfer as already been arranged.
- Staff no longer recommends transfer listing long serving old players near the end of their contracts.
- When you receive an urgent message and go to the backroom advice screen via the button the advice is displayed in the meeting.
- No longer receive scouting recommendations for players already been scouted.
- Fixed slow down when going to the backroom advice screen when lots of players required facegen pictures.
- Facegen picture removed from Backroom Advice entries for newgens.
- Improved praising form suggestion advice.
- Pre-season meeting team comparison advice now uses the correctteams if the promotion and relegation hasn't already been updated.
- Game now stops processing for pre-season meeting.
- No longer get tutoring advice recommending the same player to tutor different players in the same meeting.
- Best youth players advice no longer mentions older players if they have been placed in the youth teams.
- Fixed being able to recall players from loan when outside of transfer window, if short-term loan.
- When making an offer to loan a player the loan options now usethe options set in the teams settings by default e.g. can play in cupmatches.
- Prevented some clubs from making bids for players when they don?t have enough transfer funds to secure the player.
- Encouraged lower division teams to be more active in recruiting goalkeepers.
- Encouraged lower division teams to be more active in the short term loan market.
- Prevented some players from dropping down too many divisions when going out on loan.
- Tightened up decision making on foreign transfers for clubs that have to abide by foreign player restrictions.
- Removed Basque transfer restrictions for all Basque clubs except for Bilbao and its sub teams.
- Prevented AI clubs from bidding too much for older players when offered out to clubs.
- Stopped duplicate offers from same club after stalling an offer after several other offers had been accepted.
- Fixed an issue where a loan renewal was rejected by the playerbut upon completion of the loan the player would then accept a new loandeal.
- Got eastern European teams to acknowledge the starting 11 foreign restrictions when targeting players.
- Fixed an issue where AI teams would not acknowledge a significantafter 1 appearance clause when responding to an offered out player.
- Added a 'Monitoring' section to the players profile to helpdistinguish what clubs are seriously interested in a player or justhave a passing interest.
- Tried to encourage more domestic based signings for non-elite teams.
- Can now edit nationalities for award history entries.
- Can now duplicate people in the editor.
- Fixed issue with teams from the same group playing each other in the second round of the U20 World Cup.
- Fixed team(s) being described as being newly-promoted when theyhave been in the same division for the previous couple of seasons.
- Updated Premier Division schedule.
- Fixed wrong number of matches in Belarusian Highest Division.
- Belgian leagues re-organisation due to Mouscron going bankrupt.
- Fixed bug where Brazilian Cup winner didn't qualify for theLibertadores group stage if a Brazilian team won the Libertadores theprevious year.
- Teams are now relegated properly from the Brazilian Santa Catarina state championship.
- Brazilian Gaúcho State Championship TV money update.
- Added 10 point deduction for Crystal Palace.
- Implemented changes to Finnish Cup for 2010 season.
- Players which have played in the Finnish Cup competition for oneteam now cup tied if playing for another team still in the competition.
- Teams only play other German teams in the mid-season break.
- Added winter break for league competitions.
- Added "At least two Hungarian U21 players have to be on the pitch during Hungarian Second Division match" rule
- National Division side Ahva Araba deducted 2 points.
- Fixed Serie C1/A and C1/B incorrect mid-week fixture scheduling.
- Fixed duplicate history entry for Norwegian Super Cup when starting in 2009.
- Fixed wrong Russian Super Cup foreigner limit for season 2010 and beyond.
- Updated Romanian Cup schedule.
- Number of subs in Swedish competitions updated for 2010 season and onwards.
- League and Cup Schedule Updates.
- Turkish Cup schedule updated.
- Updated Turkish League TV and Prize Money.
- Now able to offer up to $350,000 p/a when approaching to loan a player.
- MLS Developmental contract filter now displays all developmental players correctly.
- New season fixture announcement news item is now sent for MLS teams.
- Contract offers no longer default to $56,000 on the contract offer screen.
- When offering a player out for a Designated Player slot the transferred slot now has a valid expiry date.
- MLS schedule is described correctly on the competition rules screen.
- Players from the starting database who have previously been in a draft no longer are selected for the Superdraft.
- Young players from the starting database who have previously been in a draft can now be signed by MLS teams.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the wrong teams would qualify for the SuperLiga.
- Improved which players are selected to go into the Superdraft.
- Increased the number of player exchange deals.
- Better AI management of squad sizes.
- User now forced to register new signings on the transfer completed news item.
- User forced to update their squad numbers when a player returns from injury or loan.
-Uruguayan clubs are allowed a maximum of 6 foreign players.
Match Engine Changes
- Narrowed defence in last third especially when ball central
- Reduced instances of central defenders getting dragged apart
- Reduced instances of central defenders getting pulled to ball outside area when team mates better placed
- D-line position change from v821 toned down slightly
- Fixed keepers having unrealistic reach at point blank range
- Keeper more willing to offer backpass to team mate chasing back to intercept ball in own half
- Slight reduction on delay in reactions by keeper who has dropped ball
- Tweaked v822 fix for keepers sweeping up through balls to makesure they don?t e.g. come and head clear a ball they could actuallycontrol
- Fixed AI teams picking Trequartista in same XI as playmaker
- Reduced likelihood of lone striker in AI team being used as Trequartista
- Made players with high workrate and stamina less likely to be used by AI teams as Trequartista
- Fixed players being delayed unrealistically after someone attempts a step tackle on them
- Fixed occasional bug causing player not to challenge for header he had moved for
- Increased negative effect of lots of new players at once playing in a team
- Made ball player less likely to dribble when faced with opponent and near own d-line
- Small tweaks to shot, pass, cross and header accuracy
- Allowed more backpasses to keeper or short passes to get out of trouble in defensive areas
- Fixed bug causing some needless passes to offside players
- Reduced unrealistic attempts at difficult passes direct from freekicks
- Reduced number of speculative and overambitious through balls
- Fixed some lofted kicks being a little slower than player intended
- Ensured big games such as Champions League quarters, semis are recognised as such by the players involved
- Made sure players are never too under motivated in really big games regardless of situation
- Made keepers try to anticipate penalty direction better
- Reduced further the reach of keepers when ball comes at them at close range
- Made it harder to direct headers under severe pressure/challenge, and/or when really stretching to reach ball height
- Reduced instances of players heading ball when they have time to bring it down and control it
- Further improved decision making of player when clear on goal
- Slight tweak to general choice of shot type
- Reduced effect of long shots instruction or PPM in certain positions
- Fixed corners rarely being sent to edge of area when instructions are set to do that
- Tweaked v823 fix regarding speed of lofted kicks
- Slight increase in dribbling speeds over smaller distances
- Fixed players appearing to "scoop" ball forwards slightly when running at pace with it
- Made defenders a bit quicker to correct lateral position when defending
- Improved running line of defenders who need to cover ground to engage ball player
- Reduced occasional positioning flaws when trying to show ball player onto a certain foot
- Fixed rare issue with defenders leaving cross to go out and allowing attackers to head ball unchallenged
- Fixed a couple of issues that could cause players not to challenge for ball they had gone for
- Tried to reduce instances of unrealistic closing down of ball player by defenders
- Fixed player who is set to mark tall player following that player outside the area when defending a corner or free kick
- Improved reactions of attacking team to saves and rebounds
- Made players come deep to find space rather than look for itbehind opposition D-line when their instructions and PPMs are bettersuited to that
- Fixed player set to "challenge keeper" at corners actively looking to move away and towards ball instead
- Reduced the worst player motivation drops when team is well ahead in match it should win
- Limited motivation drops in big matches
- Tweaked player match ratings
- Reduced effect of fatigue upon physical abilities apart from pace and acceleration
- Fixed some possible cases of players walking through the side of the dugout
- Made physios go around the back of the goal when returning to the bench from the far side of the pitch
- Improved AI when looking for potential through balls
- Small tweak to simple pass to feet accuracy
- Made players use first time passes and shots less frequently unless clearly the obvious thing to do
- Reduced number of illogical long shots generally
- Sanity check on unrealistically hard kicks e.g. shots from very long distance
- Tried to encourage players to cross a little more readily in obvious situations
- Fixed rare occurrences of defenders who are right on own goal line clearing ball into own goal instead of away from it
- Slightly toned down speed of Rory Delap style bullet throw
- Fixed bug where team doesn?t give ball back to opponents who kicked it out due to an injury
- Made defenders shift laterally a little more intelligently as play switched
- Fixed some defenders being default positioned in no mans land when facing a cross situation
- Try to further reduce needless double marking of ball player especially by centre halves
- Tweak to defending player choice of player to mark in own area
- Fixed bug where defender can be marking player and then switches off as pass made to that player before resuming marking him
- Fixed code anomaly in the way keeper saves are dealt with at point blank range
- Small tweak on keeper anticipation of penalty direction
- Fixed bug where keeper could take throw occasionally in opponent's half
- Slight reduction on effect of goals upon individual match player ratings
- Adjustments to post match effect upon reputation, namely a major flaw fixed for FML matches and a minor one for FM matches.
- Adjusted goalkeeper pathfinding around the side of the net
- Small tweak to AI manager's expectation of result
- Implemented use of AI manager dirtiness allowance attribute on tackling style
- Made AI managers with lower passing directness bias towards "control" strategy over "attacking" strategy
- Made AI managers with lower passing directness more likely to use"retain possession" and "look for overlap" touchline instructions
- Made full backs keep closer eye on opposing winger when play central or on their side
- Made team with ball shift position better when ball moves laterally
- Small improvement to player reaction time to pass or shot being made
- Encouraged smart use of first touch control over first time pass/shot where applicable
- Improved choice of run with ball direction when on wing according to instruction and/or strongest foot
- Reduce number of long shots from players with "LOOKS_FOR_PASS_NOT_SHOT" PPM
- Aimed crosses, corners and indirect free kicks from wide a couple of yards further away from goal
- Fixed short pass back to throw in taker being discouraged
- Reduced number of risky low benefit passes
- Reduce number of aimless clearances when not very close to own goal
- Removed cross from by-line instruction from INSIDE_FORWARD role
- Removed try longshots often instruction from ADVANCED_PLAYMAKER role
- Dampened ball rebound velocity from ad hoardings
- Fixed offside?s being called on player who was offside on an earlier pass than one played to him
- Tweaked effect of consistency very slightly
- Improved positioning at attacking free kicks from deeper wide areas
- Fixed bug causing central defenders to cover full back positions prematurely
- Fixed player going for loose ball, getting there after opponent and then illogically passing opponent off to team mate
- Made defenders come out from centre to engage wide player when obviously required
- Improved player recognition of having a clear run towards goal
- Small tweak to shot, header and pass accuracy
- Improved use of header across area when too narrow angle to go for goal
- Reduced number of unnecessary risky passes slightly
- Small tweak to positioning of defenders that was supposed to have been in v827 but wasn?t
- Encouraged teams with narrow formations to get full backs overlapping
- Tweaked "when to cross" AI
- Increased accuracy of corners and whipped in free kicks slightly
- Stopped attacking players rushing the 6 yard box before ball played in
- Improved willingness to run with ball when under no pressure
- Fixed attackers standing still in bad positions to avoid moving offside
- Fixed player going to mark opponent when team mate already moving to intercept pass
- Reduced instances of quality players making unrealistic panicky decisions in own half
- Fixed FML pkms not loading into FM viewer
- Improved attacking movement when ball played in from wide set piece (not corners)
- Tried to improve keeper starting position and general movement when defending a corner or wide free kick
- Get teams to use overlap shout against narrow formations when not playing too defensively
- Tweaked effect of blend, morale and consistency on match performance
- Tried to get cultured players to knock the ball around a bit more
- Fixed rare bug where keeper wont save shot really close to his body
- Improved decision making for players when in last third and running with ball in a wide area including cross choice
- Fixed tall players marking opponents outside of own area when defending a corner
- Fixed bug where player can move right back into own area for no apparent reason after his keeper has picked up the ball
- Stopped wide players moving into channels when they should already be in them
- Reduced short bobbly passes
- Reduced instances of bizarre "Mr Fifty Pence-Head" headers in own area
- Tweaked AI choice of tactics strategy...less use of contain and defensive when unnecessary
- Got AI to use "Hassle Opponents" shout when they want to stop defensive minded opposition knocking ball around the back
- Made man marking and high closing down settings ( as in Hassle Opponents ) work more definitively in tandem
- Reduced effect of 831 change that got too many average players trying to knock the ball around more
- Increased likelihood of crosses being attempted and also madeattackers get a little closer to the six yard box in anticipation
- Tried to reduce number of overly risky passes that have little benefit
- Implemented better zonal marking at corners and free kicks near corner to try to reduce exploits
- Improved defender reaction slightly to corners and similar balls into area
- Small tweak to accuracy of longer shots and passes
- Made AI managers a little more ambitious still in terms of strategy
- Slight tweak to match ratings of wide players
- Fixed keeper holding starting position for too long after corner kick is taken
- Fixed small flaw in 833 change regarding defender reaction to balls into area
- Couple of small tweaks to crossing AI
- AI less likely to leave 2 up when defending corner
- AI use more zonal marking at corners
- Fixed short goal kicks issue
- Slight tweak to 834 crossing tweak
- Slightly less speculative passes from superior players
- Rebalanced stats slightly
- Fine tuned pass risk balance
- Slightly toned down long shots at lower levels
- Made more deep lying strikers come short a little more
- Improved indirect free kick destination point from wide areas
- Very slightly boosted header accuracy
- Slightly more likelihood of player lurking at edge of area at corner being man marked
- Fixed dodgy 2 man wall at direct free kicks either side of penalty area D
- Fine tuned ratings by position
- Fixed corner exploit that utilised two players lurking outside area
- Fixed specific corner marking not working on player lurking outside area
- Fixed tactic creator leaving too many forward when defending a corner
* Tener instalado Football Manager 2010
* Instalar el Parche 10.3
* Copiar el crack, sobreescribiendo el archivo fm.exe original
[/B][/COLOR]Crack + Parche 10.3 Football Manager 2010